-Jan Board meeting (plan annual club meeting)
-Feb Annual club meeting/activity
-April Board meeting (new members, plan course/dock work project)
-May Course/Dock work project
-Aug Board meeting at the State Park (plan service project/activity)
-Sep Adopt-a-Park service project/activity
-Oct Board meeting at restaurant (review year)
Partial list of what needs to be done each year.
- Hold board meeting mid January.
- Input charges and deposits into the income and expense sheet. (Monthly)
- Renew club liability insurance by the end of January with www.sportsinsurance.com.
- Verify add/subtract member discounts for the back of the member/wait list cards.
- Order member, wait list, new member cards from AlphaGraphics the end of January.
- Order member stickers from www.signtechutah.com
- Secure room for annual meeting/activity with www.greenband.com.
- Order food for annual meeting from www.utahfoodservices.com.
- Send out renewal notices and invite to annual meeting/activity.
- Make handouts for annual meeting/activity.
- Hold annual meeting/activity on the Thursday of the boat show in February.
- Hold board meeting in mid April.
- Plan food for Adopt-a-Park service project/activity for the third Saturday in May.
- Hold board meeting mid August
- Plan food for the Adopt-a-Park service project/activity for the third Saturday in September
- Hold board meeting mid October.
- Renew Directors & Officers (D & O) liability insurance in October with www.sportportal.integrogroup.com
- Renew SULA in October with Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands for Sovereign Lands.
- Renew Permission to Place Device on Utah Boating Waters in December with the State Parks.
- Renew web hosing services in December with www.fatcow.com
- Renew USA Water Ski & Wake Sports affiliation in December with www.usawaterski.org
Rob Davidson - President.
- Primary leader and problem solver for club-related issues and concerns.
- Public ambassador for the club and the sport of water skiing.
- Renew Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance by October 31st with www.sportportal.integrogroup.com.
- Re-new club affiliation with USA Water Ski. This should be done in December.
- Pay for web hosting service each December.
- Renew Club liability insurance every January.
- Arrange all board meetings.
- Arrange annual club meeting/activity.
- Approve club budget.
- Schedule and direct board meetings. Schedule and direct annual winter club meeting in February.
Nate Allen - VP Equipment
- Order needed equipment for the coming year.
- Maintain the club's courses and docks with help from the equipment manager.
- Find a place to store clubs equipment.
- Attend scheduled board meetings and report on equipment status.
- Attend annual winter meeting and report club equipment news.
Rick Anderson - Equipment Manager 1
- Decide on needed equipment for the coming year with VP of equipment.
- Maintain the club's courses and docks with help from the VP of equipment.
- Find a place to store clubs equipment.
- Attend scheduled board meetings.
- Attend annual winter meeting.
Jackson Newman - VP Web Site/News
- Maintain the club's web page/blog with current and up-to-date information.
- Make periodic additions and improvements to the website.
- Post all club meetings and events to the club website.
- Attend scheduled board meetings and report on the club web page/news.
- Attend annual winter meeting and report on the club web page/news.
Garn Arnold - VP Membership
- E-mail renewal information to club members around March 1st with the club's e-mail account, send second notice in the middle of March and a final notice near the end of March. Attach club application document to each e-mail.
- E-mail wait list members around March 1st and remind them that their $20 is due by March 31st to stay on the wait list.
- Collect and save in club records a signed copy of the UWSC application agreement from each member.
- Collect member/wait list dues and give to VP Treasurer in a timely manner.
- Verify that each UWSC member is a member of USA Water Ski.
- Have membership and wait list cards made in time to give out at the annual meeting in February.
- Order member stickers and have ready before the annual meeting.
- Update and keep a hard copy of the member/wait list in the club records, also keep the digital copy on Google drive updated.
- Update each member/wait list member e-mail address and maintain the member/wait list group e-mails on the clubs Gmail e-mail account.
- Attend scheduled board meetings and report on member/wait list status.
- Attend annual winter meeting and report club member/wait list status to the members.
Scott Hinkley - VP Treasurer
- Establish a business checking account. (not an interest generating checking account.
- Input charges and deposits into the income and expense sheet.
- Agree on a general budget with the club president for the coming year.
- Deposit club member dues into club checking account in a timely manner. (Two weeks after the deadline for paying dues) You may need to coordinate this with the VP Membership person.
- Reimburse club members for expenses after they have provided receipts. Expenses should roughly be in line with the budget.
- Attend scheduled board meetings and report on finances.
- Attend annual winter meeting and report club finances to the members.
Hank Cobb - VP Government & Regulation Affairs
- Pay yearly $450 fee to Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands for Sovereign Lands Special Use Lease Agreement (SULA). Permit # is 300-00302, will need to be renewed in 2027.
- Fill out Application for Permission to Place Device on Boating Waters from the State Park: Meet with head of Utah Lake State Park and go over course and dock location for the coming year. This should be done in November/December.
- Arrange the annual Adopt-A-Park club service project in September.
- Complete Quail Creek Permit.
- Attend scheduled board meetings and report on government affairs
- Attend annual winter meeting and report on government affairs.