- Send out renewal reminders to the members/wait list, encourage to pay electronically. Garn is on it.
- Order membership cards, order member boat stickers. Scot will do.
- Work on getting club access to the launch ramp on the south jetty at
park that launches into
river during the dredging project. Hank is working on
- New course on Deer Creek. Hank and Paul are still looking into it.
- Should we add a new course location to the "Permission to Place Device on Utah Boating Water" permit and "Right of Entry" permit by
Yes. Pelican Bay
-Still looking for a club representative on the Utah Lake Commission Public Advisory Group to replace Mel Smith, group only meet a few times a year. Possibly Jane Stewart.
- Move course #4b six buoys to the east and install extension. Might not happen since the water will likely be too deep.
- Install new course by
Smith will help, others? Pelican Bay
- Place second club dock back on course #3. Will do when the water is above -3.00, hopefully by June 1st.
- What equipment do we need for 2017? 12 orange turns balls, 10 red gates. 6 green bullets, 6 dock bungee cords.
- Current balance through December 31st. $14,390.67
will dredge the harbor March-July.
Good news, bad news, with limited if any access to the
harbor. Utah Lake State Park
- Talk about forecasted lake levels this year. Great news, thinking we are above -3.00 by June 1st which means we can ski course #3 into at least August!
- Set up annual meeting room. Scot will do.
- Order food for the annual meeting. Scot will do.
- HO presenting at the annual meeting.
- Establish a 2017 board. Who wants off? Who wants to be president in 2018? Scott Peterson is stepping down, Garrett Smith has volunteered. No one has volunteered to be President for 2018.
- Make handouts for the annual meeting. Scot will do.- Set next board meeting in April. April 11th, 7pm at Scot's house in Lehi.