- How many members did not renew? Eric Liljenquist and Travis Ogden.
- How many new members is the board offering memberships to? Three.
- Bid status? No one has bid yet, ends on the 17th.
- How many wait list members? 53
- Make sure the club receives a signed copy of the liability waiver from all members and all wait list members in 2015. This is a requirement as part of the clubs general liability insurance.
- Deer Creek course status? Hank is working on.
- Still looking for a club representative on the Utah Lake Commission Public Advisory Group to replace Mel Smith. They only meet four times a year.
- Work on getting permission from the state for a wave attenuation system for course #3/4. Hank is working on.
- Move course # 3dock to new location? Scot will talk to the state park about dry docking it at the state park and using their baco.
- Move information buoy to course #4. Tim will do.
- Install new course #2 in
in 2015. Possibly. Provo
- Move course #4a/4b two buoys to the east. Yes for course 4a, maybe 4b.
- Current balance through March 31st? $13,398.
- Plan Adopt-a-Park service project activity. May 16th. Paul Hillyard will plan the work details with the state park, Scot will arrange the food.
- Projected March 2015 water level near -3.50, high of -3.35 around April 1st.
- Get permission from Division of Wildlife for 2015 course locations, renew Permission to Place Device on Utah Boating waters permit with the State Park, renew Right of Entry permit # 410-00092 with Division of Forestry, Fire & State Lands. Scot is still working on the Permission to Place Device on Utah Boating Waters Permit, state lands is done.
- Set next board meeting in August. August 18th.